Monday, September 15, 2008

my Mcs213!

Question #1:

Question:What topic(s) in MCS 213 do you find easy and/or difficult and why?

Answer:

Mcs213 is a subject for me that i thought i would have a hard time understanding it!

But fortunately, I enjoyed being enrolled in this subject! Ofcourse, there are some topics that i find easy, and some were horrible for me!

The lecture schedule of this class is an easy part for me! I can easily understand every topic since it is well explained to us by ma'am lim. The number system was one of the most easiest topic we had. I had fun! As well as the addition and subtraction of the different number system.



On the other hand, the laboratory schedule of the class was really a burden for me! I really find it so hard working with our programs using the c language! i actually never had a program that was right and appropriate. It's really getting in to my nerves! But as time goes by, I had slightly understand how was the program made and i learned from it!





Generally, Mcs 213 is a great and challenging subject for me that i know it would really be of a great help in my chosen course!





Student Name:Arnaifa K. Abas

No comments: